HOWTO flash DVD drive firmware

Joe Crown joecr at linuxmail.org
Sat Nov 11 23:34:44 MST 2006

I forgot to mention if you need to make a boot CD here are some directions.

http://www.ultimatebootcd.com/

http://www.nu2.nu/bootcd/

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=boot+cd

Just trying to be as helpful as I can.

--

American Family Association & 30+ Other Groups Call for Boycott of Ford
Motor Company

The Electronic Frontier Foundation is highlighting three sets of bad
laws going through Congress right now.
http://www.eff.org/corrupt

Don't pay malware vendors - boycott Sony & Symantec