Teaching programming concepts to kids

Steve smorrey at gmail.com
Sat Nov 11 20:35:18 MST 2006

> How do I pry my boys away from puff games on the net and the x-box and
> playstation and convince them they could be writing the programs on those
> platforms instead of just playing them?

Well you could start with XNA from Microsoft, and the MSDN has some
great game making tutorials even if they are MS only they are still
great fundamental concept builders
Also with the new XNA initiative there is actually a potential path to
getting your game published on the Xbox via the Live Arcade service.

Regards,