HOWTO flash DVD drive firmware

Joe Crown joecr at linuxmail.org
Sat Nov 11 18:46:15 MST 2006

The answer is it depends on what DVD drive you have.  I've seen firmware
where you had to boot to DOS & others that could be installed in
Windows.  I haven't ever tried in Linux though.  Once again without
knowing what specific model of DVD drive you have I can't really help you.

--

American Family Association & 30+ Other Groups Call for Boycott of Ford
Motor Company

The Electronic Frontier Foundation is highlighting three sets of bad
laws going through Congress right now.
http://www.eff.org/corrupt

Don't pay malware vendors - boycott Sony & Symantec