Fwd: Opening for a software developer

Jason Hall jayce at lug-nut.com
Fri Nov 10 14:30:26 MST 2006

Subject: Opening for a software developer
Date: Friday 10 November 2006 14:09
From: "Richard Esplin" <Richard.Esplin at onyxgfx.com>
To: "Jason Hall" <jayce at lug-nut.com>

Would you mind forwarding this to the PLUG list for me?

Richard Esplin

We have immediate openings for high caliber developers to join our
regular, full-time staff. We are looking for individuals who enjoy
writing great business software and thrive working in small project
teams with talented coworkers.

* Bachelor's or Graduate degree from an accredited university,
* Experience in object-oriented software design & development (C++,
* Experience with at least one scripting language (Python, Perl),
* Experience with at least one non-Microsoft operating system (Linux,
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills,
* Good organizational skills.

E-mail resumes to sheri.dalby at onyxgfx.com. All resumes must include
name, address, phone number, and e-mail address. No phone calls please.
We will contact you to request an interview.
Richard Esplin
Software Engineer
Onyx Graphics Inc.
Onyx(r). Software for superior printing workflow.