Bad Hard Drive - Parts needed

Joe Crown joecr at
Wed Nov 8 19:54:16 MST 2006

When you first posted about the problems I was expecting an IBM
Deathstar as well.  I just got home from work & I can't check my e-mail
unless I'm at home.

Gabriel Gunderson wrote:
> On Wed, 2006-11-08 at 15:49 -0700, Matthew Walker wrote:
>> Eek. An IBM Deathstar.
> Wow! I guess I'm not the only one...
> "Results 1 - 100 of about 325,000 English pages for IBM Deathstar."
> This looks bad.  Anyway, knowing that I should be using the keyword
> "deathstar" when searching is helpful.  Thanks

American Family Association & 30+ Other Groups Call for Boycott of Ford
Motor Company

The Electronic Frontier Foundation is highlighting three sets of bad
laws going through Congress right now.

Don't pay malware vendors - boycott Sony & Symantec