Bad Hard Drive - Parts needed

Joe Crown joecr at linuxmail.org
Wed Nov 8 19:54:16 MST 2006

When you first posted about the problems I was expecting an IBM
Deathstar as well.  I just got home from work & I can't check my e-mail
unless I'm at home.

--

American Family Association & 30+ Other Groups Call for Boycott of Ford
Motor Company

The Electronic Frontier Foundation is highlighting three sets of bad
laws going through Congress right now.
http://www.eff.org/corrupt

Don't pay malware vendors - boycott Sony & Symantec