GPL Java

Steve smorrey at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 12:06:16 MST 2006

My last few linux distros have shipped with the option to install sun
java w/o any more headache and overhead than for instance BlackDown.
I was mildly impressesed.  In fact it's because of these recent
changes I've decided to one and for all put Java on my list of
proficiencies, by going full bore out and learning it.