Lisp

Levi Pearson levi at cold.org
Tue Nov 7 23:18:27 MST 2006

On Nov 7, 2006, at 10:23 PM, Gabriel Gunderson wrote:
> Would being sick of hearing about Lisp hinder someone that was
> trying to
> learn it?  Just wondering, because at one time, I was actually looking
> forward to checking it out.  I guess it doesn't matter; I'm
> probably too
> dumb anyway.

Boy, we're getting petty.  Who peed in your cheerios?  I shall try to
remember your poor sensibilities while I consider whether to mention
Lisp here in the future.

Well, no, I probably won't.  Feel free to choose not learn Lisp,
though.  I don't really care, though I'd be happy to help if you
wanted to.

		--Levi