OOPs I need a book

Levi Pearson levi at cold.org
Tue Nov 7 17:04:10 MST 2006

On Nov 7, 2006, at 4:53 PM, Daniel C. wrote:

> Indeed it is fun to make fun of, if you're not serious.  I am of the
> opinion that the only people who seriously make fun of Lisp are those
> who are not smart enough to "get" it.

I wouldn't go quite that far.  Some just can't be bothered to look
past the rather different syntax.  Others were turned off by forced
exposure to it in the classroom.  In any case, people who design
languages tend to like Lisp, so more and more of it becomes available
to those who are afraid of parentheses every year. :)

		--Levi