Seeking Advice: Building A Web Store From Scratch

Jesse Stay jesse at thestays.org
Mon Nov 6 14:45:37 MST 2006

While some of it is pretty messy, I think Interchange has improved
quite a bit of it over the years, and it is easy to grok if you need
different functionality from it.  They have moved more towards an MVC
model over the years.  Their website is http://www.icdevgroup.com, and
it is Perl and/or Mod_Perl-based.  Backcountry.com uses this right
now.  I know there are some QuickBooks extensions for it as well that
will probably make your accountants happy.

Jesse