mozy contest: problem 1 PHP solution

Daniel C. dcrookston at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 13:19:51 MST 2006

That characterizes part of what the article was about, but not all of
it.  I've been looking but I'm not sure I'm going to be able to find
it.  I seem to recall something about quantum computing being
involved, and the question of whether the universe is finite or not.

Just checked my saved sites on Reddit, which doesn't have it.  This
makes the probability of my finding it extremely low, I'm afraid.

Dan