Mozy Contest Impressions

Dave Smith dave at thesmithfam.org
Mon Nov 6 11:22:36 MST 2006

I'm afraid that I am indeed a pretty poor coder. There are two things
that I excel at though:

  1. Smiling
  2. Interviewing

It makes for a varied and interesting career in software development. :)

--Dave

P.S. I hope you can see that this is tongue-in-cheek, especially if you
interview me in the future. ;)