mozy contest: problem 1 PHP solution

Daniel C. dcrookston at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 10:50:12 MST 2006

You realize that this problem has been proved Turing-incomplete right?
 There is no computer in the universe, and it is impossible to build
one, that can decide every string in that language.  I'm assuming they
only gave you strings that were small enough to be decideable, but
still, it's a bit funny that they picked this one.

Dan