So who won the Mozy competition?

Jonathan Ellis jonathan at carnageblender.com
Sun Nov 5 23:15:52 MST 2006

On Sun, 5 Nov 2006 21:35:17 -0700, "Carl Youngblood"
<carl at youngbloods.org> said:
> I'd be interested in hearing a report on what the contest was like and
> who won.  I haven't seen any detailed accounts yet.

I don't think any of the finalists were plug-ers, unless maybe a lurker.
 But the short version is, our final problem was too hard and nobody was
the clear winner, so we split the prize 8 ways (with the unanimous
consent of the particpants).

So there were a few hiccups but overall I think things went about as
well as you could ask for, for a bunch of first-timers running something
like this. :)

I think Josh is planning to post more details in the next couple days --
he's traveling right now.

-Jonathan