Novell want's to hear what you think: survey on "the deal"

Marc Christensen marc at mecworks.com
Sun Nov 5 08:10:56 MST 2006

Hi all,

Again, I'm not here to express my opinion but apparently Novell wants to
hear yours.  I just saw this on digg.com and think that the best thing
you can do as a member of the OpenSource community is to voice your
opinion on things you care about.

If you are worried or have questions about the Novell/Microsoft deal,
you should let them know.

There's a TID (Technical Information Document) that has a link to a
third-party site they contract with to do surveys.

Here it is:

   http://www.novell.com/coolsolutions/tip/18041.html

--
Marc Christensen