REGISTRATION NOW OPEN for the $10K deathmatch

Jacob Fugal lukfugl at gmail.com
Fri Nov 3 15:54:13 MST 2006

On 11/3/06, Daniel C. <dcrookston at gmail.com> wrote:
> So who's signing up?  I would but I'll be at work then.  (Plus I'm
> pretty sure I'm not "leet" enough to hold a candle.)
>
> On 11/3/06, Josh Coates <jcoates at berkeleydata.net> wrote:
> > http://mozy.com/contest
> > register now, but the contest begins tomorrow at 10am.
> > good luck all you l33t hax0rs. ;-)

I'll be competing. I don't hold much hope, though. I think I can do
fairly well in the first two rounds, but even if I make it to the last
round, my languages of choice probably won't hold up to well on the
performance metric and my C/Java/etc. is very rusty. But the fun is
the competition -- the 10G is just icing. ;)

Jacob Fugal