ActivePerl?

Hill, Greg grhill at corp.untd.com
Fri Nov 3 13:55:22 MST 2006

> I just had a quick question since there seems to be so many perl folks
> on the list.
> I just found a product called "Active Perl" and was wondering if
> anyone had any experience with it and if it was any good.
> Thanks in advance!

It's Active State's Perl distribution.  Yes, it's just as good as the
original (as far as I know).  I believe it's the only Perl distro
available for Windows, as well.

They used to also make PerlEx which is mod_perl for IIS.  Seemed to work
great, but they abandoned it because there wasn't enough market for Perl
on IIS, oddly enough :)

Greg