How to Organize Photo Collection with FOSS

Grant Robinson santiago at mr-r.net
Thu Nov 2 15:20:22 MST 2006

On Nov 2, 2006, at 3:11 PM, Grant Shipley wrote:

> Why the animosity?  Good question.
>
> I have always worked at open source companies.  I currently write open
> source software for a living.  I guess it comes down to firmly
> believing in what I do every day.

And that is most often a good thing.

Just like not everyone who uses Gentoo is a sadist, not everyone who
writes and/or uses closed-source software should be drawn, quartered,
and hung. :)

I'm glad that Steve Jobs has kept his paws off your woman.  He and I
had a talk about that a few years ago, and he is doing better now. :)

Grant