Microsoft, Novell reported in Linux accord

Christer Edwards christer.edwards at
Thu Nov 2 14:04:51 MST 2006

On Thu, 2006-11-02 at 15:53 -0500, Grant Shipley wrote:
> SEATTLE (Reuters) -- Microsoft Corp. is entering into an agreement
> with Novell Inc. that will allow open-source Linux software to work
> with the company's Windows software, The Wall Street Journal reported
> on Thursday.
Why does this suddenly make me very cautious about Novell products..

I'm sorry, just from experience & history I've grown to mistrust
Microsoft and ANYONE that teams up with them.

Christer Edwards
Founder, Ubuntu-Utah
christer.edwards at
GPG KEY: 1024/B6724E04