Web Hosting on a "Virtual Dedicated Server"

Tierra etierra at gmail.com
Fri Mar 31 14:43:12 MST 2006

On 3/31/06, Jonathan Ellis <jonathan at carnageblender.com> wrote:
> I worked for a business who hosted with tectonic.  Tectonic had so much
> unscheduled downtime that we switched to a serverpronto dedicated
> machine that had much more resources at the same price, figuring, hey,
> availability can't be worse.  And it was actually a lot better.

That's good to hear, I've been keeping an eye on dedicated servers,
and ServerPronto is definately a very cheap option when looking at
entry level dedicated servers. I've been curious to hear more opinions
on their service like reboots, tech response times, server management
interface, network service restrictions, etc...

Regards,
Bryan Petty