Ultimate PVR?

Topher Fischer javert42 at cs.byu.edu
Fri Mar 31 10:21:46 MST 2006

Blake B. wrote:

> On Mar 30, 2006, at 6:12 AM, Daniel C. wrote:
>
>> On 3/29/06, Scott Paul Robertson <spr at mahonri5.net> wrote:
>>
>>> It's pretty normal for one of our roommates to be watching a
>>> show in the living room, me watching another in my room, and a third
>>> going on in my other roommates room.
>>
>> Doesn't anyone ever stop to consider just how much time is spent
>> (read: wasted) watching television?  You could be doing so many more
>> productive things with your time!  Me?  I like to go to the library
>> and look up interesting articles in academic publications, photocopy
>> them, then bring them home where I can ignore them at my leisure while
>> I play World of Warcraft.
>
> /me wishes there were a micro-payment system in place.  I'd tip you
> $2.00 for that one.
>
> -Blake

I'll second that.  Though I can't decide which is funnier, the joke
itself, or Mr. Anderson getting bent about it.

As for me, I'm to lazy to photocopy the books from the library.  I just
take them home and monopolize the opportunity to not read them.

--
Topher Fischer
GnuPG Fingerprint: 3597 1B8D C7A5 C5AF 2E19  EFF5 2FC3 BE99 D123 6674
javert42 at cs.byu.edu