Ultimate PVR?

Joe Crown joecr at linuxmail.org
Thu Mar 30 22:05:30 MST 2006

I thought I had heard that the Tivo was running a "special" version of
Linux & that the hardware was setup to only allow the version from Tivo
to run on it.  I might have heard wrong though.

--

American Family Association & 18+ Other Groups Call for Boycott of Ford
Motor Company

Don't pay malware vendors - boycott Sony & Symantec

Joe Crown aka joker

joecr at linuxmail.org

completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Douglas Adams, "Mostly Harmless"