Web Hosting on a "Virtual Dedicated Server"

Steve smorrey at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 13:52:37 MST 2006

Well if you're willing to go $50 per month I know of a truly dedicated
server option.
You can install any flavor of linux you want on it, and install any apps.
Comes with SSH standard, and full root access.
Lemme know if your interested, since a VDS is really not much
different than a regular Shared situation, everyones using the same
small set of resources, and you may be sharing a machine with up to
several hundred domains etc.