Ultimate PVR?

Daniel C. dcrookston at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 07:12:42 MST 2006

On 3/29/06, Scott Paul Robertson <spr at mahonri5.net> wrote:

> It's pretty normal for one of our roommates to be watching a
> show in the living room, me watching another in my room, and a third
> going on in my other roommates room.

Doesn't anyone ever stop to consider just how much time is spent
(read: wasted) watching television?  You could be doing so many more
productive things with your time!  Me?  I like to go to the library
and look up interesting articles in academic publications, photocopy
them, then bring them home where I can ignore them at my leisure while
I play World of Warcraft.