Ultimate PVR?

Jason Holt jason at lunkwill.org
Wed Mar 29 23:11:31 MST 2006

On Wed, 29 Mar 2006, Andrew McNabb wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 29, 2006 at 09:38:50PM -0700, Jesse Stay wrote:
>> I know I'll get slammed here, but I found this is one area Microsoft
>> actually does well in.  With a Media Center edition server in one room

Also don't forget that with Windows, you'll know you're always up to date on
the very latest in end-user license agreements, using the very best codecs
Microsoft can come up with for you, and that you'll never have to worry about
using the media you buy temporary licenses for in ways that aren't approved in
advance by the giant corporations which produced them.

 						-J