Locating BYU UUG Books

Gabriel Gunderson gabe at gundy.org
Wed Mar 29 11:47:56 MST 2006

On Wed, 2006-03-29 at 10:33 -0700, Jacob Albretsen wrote:
> PLUG,
>
> As some of you know, the BYU UUG has a library of books.  Often times, people
> forget to return these books.

Over at UVLUG they did something kinda interesting to avoid this.  They
placed a plaque with club information inside the front cover of all the
books and donated them to the school's library.  They are available to a
wider audience, advertise the club to potential members, survive a
student librarian graduating, and they never need to worry about the
books being returned.

I don't know how well it actually works, but in theory it sounds good.

I think they keep a list of what books are available so club members
know what they can expect to find.

--
Gabriel Gunderson
http://gundy.org