Looking for freelance developer or possible partnership

Tom Hanks tjhanks at forgeglobal.com
Wed Mar 29 00:41:34 MST 2006

Greetings All,

Small Firm in Springville here and looking for a PHP, MySQL developer
and preferable you will have some experience with AJAX, PYTHON, or
TABLELESS LAYOUTS.  Can't hire newbies nor people converting from PERL
(boy, that'll get some backlash even though I'm teasing)  need to have a
couple years experience either with real work or as an enthusiastic
hobbyist.  This will be somewhat entry level, but will grow rapidly.

Working on web sites but also custom backoffice apps for clients.  Send
email interest with resume and, if possible, sample work to
tjhanks at forgeglobal.com

Best regards,

Tom Hanks