Looking for freelance developer or possible partnership

Daniel C. dcrookston at gmail.com
Tue Mar 28 19:07:27 MST 2006

Hello,

My name is Dan Crookston.  I live in the Orem area and have been doing
web development for a couple of years now.  You can see my site at
dcrookston.com.  It's fairly new so I don't have much there yet.  My
expertise is in PHP and MySQL, but I am also learning Ruby on Rails.

What projects do you have currently that you're looking to outsource?

Thanks,
Daniel