Looking for freelance developer or possible partnership

eChazen Internet Solutions contact at echazen.com
Tue Mar 28 14:23:36 MST 2006

I have received some replies and would just like to clarify that you don't
have to be Phoenix-based.  It would just be a plus so we could meet every so
often.  I visit the in-laws in Spanish Fork every 4 months so I would be
able to meet with any locals in the Provo area, too.

Jason Ho-Ching
www.eChazen.com
Office:   602.635.2125
Cell:      480.452.8560
Fax:      866.284.3605
AIM: eChazenSupport | YAHOO: eChazen | MSN: support at eChazen.com | SKYPE:
eChazen