Looking for freelance developer or possible partnership

eChazen Internet Solutions contact at echazen.com
Tue Mar 28 13:33:53 MST 2006

Hey all,

I need a developer or a team of developers to outsource small to medium size
web projects.  These generally range from $200 to $8,000+.  I have been
using a programmer from Idaho, but he has gotten so busy that his delivery
time has doubled.

What would be ideal is to have a developer or team of developers who need
design work.  We can swap services and what not.

You can see my designs here:

http://www.echazen.com/portfolio.htm

Also, it would be a big plus if the developer lives in the Phoenix area.

I already have work available to assign to you.

Thanks,

Jason Ho-Ching
www.eChazen.com
Office:   602.635.2125
Cell:      480.452.8560
Fax:      866.284.3605
AIM: eChazenSupport | YAHOO: eChazen | MSN: support at eChazen.com | SKYPE:
eChazen