Python Programmer/Debian Admin Job

Tyler Strickland tyler at tylers.org
Tue Mar 28 13:18:53 MST 2006

I'm currently working on a small contract job doing some python (spyce)
web programming and running the server it's on.  Unfortunately, I've
joined the Navy and am leaving for boot camp in a couple of weeks and
won't be able to continue on the job.  It's mostly done, but will need
some finishing work, occasional fixes, and whatever it takes to keep the
server running (shouldn't be much).

Here's what's involved:

- python/spyce web programming
- Debian server administration - apache, postfix, spyce

So if someone wants a side job to fill some hours and earn a few extra
dollars, toss me an email and I'll fill you in on the details.

Thanks,
Tyler