Managing multiple computers at home

Brian Hawkins brianhks at activeclickweb.com
Sun Mar 26 17:17:13 MST 2006

I've had the same problem.  I started down the same path as you but
found I spend more time managing the synchronization system than getting
what I wanted to do done.  My solution is simple, thumb drive.  I
purchased a sandisk drive a while back but was unsatisfied with the
speed.  I just recently purchased a 1 gig drive from ocz
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16820203003

I sports dual channel memory that is really fast.  It is fast enough
that I can build and run my apps right from the drive.  Now my data goes
where I go, even my work computer which is a possibility you left out of
your scenario.

Brian