This is just priceless

Erin Sharmahd erins at tuxgirl.com
Fri Mar 24 17:58:58 MST 2006

> In any case, the comment makes it clear that he intended to go back
> and fix it. For one reason or another, that never happened. *That* is
> the real sin. If I ever committed that code to a production branch (I
> wouldn't), I certainly wouldn't have just forgotten about it...

I got the exact opposite impression from the comment.  Especially given
the fact that the person had a history of leaving these, I saw the
comment being a somewhat sarcastic comment of "umm.. yeah...  i was
going to fix this... but... i'm guessing i'll forget... yeah... that
sounds good..." or something to that effect

~Erin

--
http://www.tuxgirl.com