This is just priceless

Shane Hathaway shane at hathawaymix.org
Fri Mar 24 10:31:23 MST 2006

Daniel C. wrote:
> Some of you may be familiar with the daily wtf.  This one (linked to
> via reddit) is just too good not to pass on:
>
> http://www.thedailywtf.com/forums/65091/ShowPost.aspx

Hmm... this one doesn't bother me much.  I've seen far worse.  The worst
broken code provides no clues about what the programmer was thinking,
leaving the maintainer to wonder if there is some subtle reason why the
code was written in a particular way.  This fragment, however, is not
mysterious in any way.  The maintainer gets to start exactly where the
other programmer left off.

Shane