PHP Developer Seeking Employment

ross at indessed.com ross at indessed.com
Fri Mar 24 00:09:05 MST 2006

On Fri, 24 Mar 2006, Mister E wrote:
> At times this list, as a whole, seems like "it" would step over it's own
> mother's body to get to the will before her body was cold. You need to step
> back and not let them get to ya.  I made that mistake when I first moved here
> and posted to the list for help ... not for a job though.  I have since
> devalued this particular local resource for such activities.

By the way, Java rocks and PHP sucks. You're a loser for even deigning to
associate with those miserable, pathetic PHP programmers.

 	~ Ross

p.s. This particular "local resource" I've found to be best for amusing
flamewars ;-) At least that's why I'm subscribed. Oh, yeah, and for quick
answers to Linux questions.