Another C++ entry

Levi Pearson levi at cold.org
Thu Mar 23 10:05:26 MST 2006

On Mar 22, 2006, at 9:55 PM, Dave Smith wrote:
>  I could have worked around this, to allow arbitrarily large files,
> but I've spent too much time now. :)
>

> P.S. To whomever it was that was whining about not having
> incentive: Don't be a wimp. The code is the incentive.

That was me, and I see you really agree with me, since you apparently
didn't find incentive to spend any more time on it than you did.  You
just have a little more spare time than I do, apparently.  I just
thought it was more fun to implement it in a couple of non-mainstream
languages (if you read the archives you'll see I submitted two) than
to try and make a really fast one in C or C++.  That's not what Sasha
was interested in, but too bad for him!

			--Levi