c++ function can not call c routine or access c global variable. Why?

Laurent R rj45rt at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 23 01:47:09 MST 2006

Hi, All:
  There are two parts of codes in my project. One is implemented with C++,
the other is C. I compiled them repectively and link together. But I found
the problem. The function in C++ can not call the routine coded with c. It
will crash the system. And also the function in C++ can not access the
global variable defined in C. It will get the un-initialized value from the
global variable.
  Have u met this kind of problem? Who can help me to explain this kind of
problem?

BR and Thanks.
Laurent