New results from "dictionary word count" programs...

Gregory Hill Gregory_Hill at tni.com
Tue Mar 21 08:09:59 MST 2006

Isn't the LOC thing kinda bogus anyway since some programs are relying
on external modules or libraries?  I always kinda chuckle when people
say they can write something in 5 lines of Perl, but they don't mention
that it's because they are using 3 CPAN modules that weigh in at over
1MB each.  Yeah, that's probably exaggerated, but you get the idea.

I'd be curious to see the LOC comparison of programs written with no
external dependencies.

Greg

Of