Moving to AF.. which ISP

Gregory Hill Gregory_Hill at tni.com
Mon Mar 20 09:14:21 MST 2006

Don't know about AFConnect, but I can say do NOT go with Digis under any
circumstances.  I'm in Pleasant Grove, and the only options I had were
Qwest and Digis.  Qwest is about a billion times better. But I did the
ISP through UVNet instead of MSN, so that may be the difference.
UVNet's been awesome in every respect.  I think my total bill is around
$60, though, for 1.5Mb, so that might be too pricey for you as well.
They have a 256Kb, I believe, for a lower price.

Greg

Of