Moving to AF.. which ISP

Dennis devel at muhlesteins.com
Mon Mar 20 09:06:10 MST 2006

OK, we're moving this week to American Fork.  I still haven't ordered
internet access and need some advise as to what to get.  I checked out
comcast but it seems to be way too $$.  It goes to $55/month (after 3
months) if you don't have cable tv through them.  AFconnect is $39 a
month.  There is always Quest DSL but I don't think I want to go there.

I'll probably go with AFconnect unless someone has some advise as to
what is best for a reasonable price.  I'm probably tainted because we're
coming from Spanish Fork where the cable speed was quite fast and not
too $$.

Thoughts?
-Dennis