[OT] BYU vs. Stupid People

C. Ed Felt ed at thefelts.net
Sun Mar 19 21:59:20 MST 2006

   Hans Fugal wrote:

Doesn't gmail stick this all in one "conversation" (at least until the
subject changes)? Just ignore the conversation, memorize the key
sequence x-y, or if you're really desperate set up a rule that filters
out anything for plug with the words church, mormon, or government
straight to the archive.

I think these discussions are silly at best too, but I also believe the
best way to deal with OT threads and Trolls both is to just ignore them.