BYU vs. Stupid People

Steve smorrey at gmail.com
Sat Mar 18 21:14:17 MST 2006

Is there anything I can do via Gmail or some other setting to filter
this one thread out, I'm not LDS don't really care about BYU, don't
really care about mormons (nothin personal, I have lots of mormon
friends), the mormon church or the whole LDS experience. I do however
care about my local Linux Users Group, and would kinda like to keep my
information about the Provo Linux Users Group seperate from
theological debate.  Linux is enough of a religion for me thank you
very much.
All hail the mighty Tux!
http://www.p42.org/Terrible/Tux_wallpaper_by_kdaver.jpg

Regards,