BYU vs. Stupid People

Michael Torrie torriem at chem.byu.edu
Sat Mar 18 20:49:03 MST 2006

On Sat, 2006-03-18 at 20:21 -0700, Clint Gordon Carroll wrote:
> Michael Halcrow,
>
> I don't believe BYU is discriminating against religion, rather, like me they
> are discriminating against people who are stupid! You fit nicely into this
> category.

Clint that was uncalled for.  Such a statement does not reflect well on
BYU, the church that owns it, members of the church, and certainly not
on you.

You do not know Michael, and you certainly have no right to call him
stupid.  You do not know why Michael would feel the way he feels, and
statements such as yours are not constructive in this thing.

Michael