[way way OT] Re: BYU CS Department Opening

Michael L Torrie torriem at chem.byu.edu
Fri Mar 17 15:21:18 MST 2006

On Fri, 2006-03-17 at 15:02 -0700, Michael L Torrie wrote:
> Your bosses are not (at BYU) necessarily kneeling in prayer for every
> decision.  They are not super-human or walk 6-inches off the ground.
> They are just normal business managers who pretty much run the place
> like any other business.

A private message to me has caused me to add this disclaimer:

If you apply for the CS CSR position, you should know that Klark (who
would be your immediate manager/boss) doesn't walk 6" off the ground
either, but he does walk probably 2-3" off the ground.  He's an all-
around great guy and definitely manages with skill and integrity.  My
thoughts above relate to BYU in general, not to this job! :)

Michael