Frames

Daniel C. dcrookston at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 08:51:55 MST 2006

By the way - last I heard, the front page for Teh Forum
(tehforum.co.uk) had a pretty high Google ranking.  I don't have the
Google toolbar installed ('cause I'm not using IE) so I can't check
it's current status.

The only reason I remember this is because there was a discussion
regarding whether or not to sell links on the highly-ranked page.