Frames

Daniel C. dcrookston at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 07:51:34 MST 2006

Incidentally, Beehive Forums offers a "light" version designed for
pda's and (yes) screen readers.  It also makes it very easy to get a
URL for the post (not just thread, but a specific post in the thread)
you're looking at.

Like I said before - have any of you actually looked at the software
in question, or did you just see the word "frames" and decide that you
didn't need to look any further?