SVN using Apache2 on Gentoo

Steve smorrey at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 05:12:37 MST 2006

Yeah thats pretty much exactly what I was thinking, and yes the file
was modified, or more like something that was included in the file was
modified.

As to the use flags issue, yes you are correct - means to not include
it, but if there is a * beside it that means the setting was
overridden by something external.  In this case I forced apache2
support to compile in, ex post facto when I realized the mod for
apache had not been compiled in previously, for whatever reason.