Current results of "dictionary word count" programs...

Levi Pearson levi at cold.org
Tue Mar 14 00:07:20 MST 2006

On Mar 13, 2006, at 12:33 PM, Bryan Sant wrote:

> Here are the current results for the "count the dictionary words in a
> file" programs submitted thus far.

I've got another one in OCaml that runs significantly faster than the
C++ one on my box.  This is my first OCaml program, so if anyone on
the list knows OCaml, don't shoot me if it's poorly written.

To compile it, install ocaml and run:

ocamlopt -unsafe -o wordcount str.cmxa wordcount.ml

Then give it the file as its first command line argument.

	--Levi