Current results of "dictionary word count" programs...

Matthew Walker mwalker at forevergreen.org
Mon Mar 13 15:23:16 MST 2006

Clarification: Anything post PHP 4.1 will work. I use the superglobal $_SERVER
for the command line input, and those were introduced in 4.1.

--
Matthew Walker
ForeverGreen
matt at thebraingarden.com
Work: (801) 655-5500
Home: (801) 491-2079

Random Quote:
Brief History Of Linux (#6)
California Goldrush

Now we skip ahead to California in 1849, when the discovery of gold at
Sutter's Mill set the stage for countless prospectors (Fortyniners) to
travel West in the hopes to get-rich-quick by finding gold in them thar
hills.

What's the connection with Linux, you ask? Well, the same thing happened
exactly 150 years later, in 1999. The discovery of Venture Capital at Red
Hat set the stage for countless investors (Ninetyniners) to travel West in
the hopes to get-rich-quick by finding hot IPOs in them thar Linux
companies.