Fine Ruby question

Hans Fugal hans at fugal.net
Sat Mar 11 19:19:23 MST 2006

In an interpreted language, the runtime and the developer parts are the
same. I don't know about CentOS, but on most linux distros you just
install the ruby package and you're set.

That said, you might not be so set for Neelix. It needs not only ruby
but some dependencies as well. It's also not _quite_ polished enough for
normal use, although it's close. I have a not-too-large list of bugs
that I need to fix before my wife will use it, but she's excited to when
I can get to it. (probably summertime) If you still want to give it a
whirl I can help you over email or IM off-list.

As for Ruby itself on Windows, go to
http://rubyinstaller.sourceforge.net/