Help with 64-bit arch for compiling large program?

Levi Pearson levi at cold.org
Sat Mar 11 17:39:13 MST 2006

Dude.  WTF.  When they said 'Premature optimization is the root of
all evil', they must have just recovered from a vision of this
particular code.

If I were hiring someone, and got this as a serious submission, the
resume would be immediately dropped in the circular file.

Of course, the same thing would probably happen with my Lisp one, so
it's a good thing I wasn't applying!

		--Levi

P.S. It might help (once you get past the fact that it's too big to
compile) if your array of strings actually had more words than
"thoroughbred" in it.